Greetings Metro ECSU Community!
Metro ECSU has upgraded its online registration system to provide better customer experience. The new registration site is ready for users now!
Before accessing the new registration system, here are some important changes that you should know about:
- As a Returning User, you will need to re-set your password. Do this by clicking on “I forgot my password” and follow the prompts. If you get a message that there are multiple users with that email, contact Shuyin Maciel* to merge your records.
- Special accommodations should be indicated in My Profile (not within individual registrations) 2-3 weeks prior to the event. Special accommodations will stay in your profile until edited.
- You can now cancel your own registration for an event before the deadline indicated on the event information under My Events > (select the event) > Edit My Registration > Cancel.
- If you are an administrative support person and want to register multiple participants for an event please call Shuyin Maciel* for one-time setup and instructions.
- Now use the All Events tab at the top or this link to view the event calendar and/or register: http://metroecsu.myquickreg.com/register/event/
*If you have any questions: Please contact Shuyin Maciel at email@example.com or 612-638-1510.
Please contact your agency for help: